Monday, October 6, 2008

Cal Homecoming 2008

I had the opportunity to dance with the beautiful ladies of the 2008-2009 Cal Dance Team for the homecoming football game, Cal v.s. ASU. The Cal Alumni Dance Team (front row) was first conceived last year by the very smart and sexy Jovaunna Currey. The Cal Dance Team is an amazing group of bright and beautiful young women who put in long hours and much effort to exude the spirit of Cal in all that they do. I did not think that I would ever again have the opportunity to cheer on the Bears from the sidelines at Memorial stadium. Now I am pretty sure that I will participate in CADT every year until I die.

1 comment:

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Believe it or not, but I just made my girl's trip post 1 million times better...but you'll have to visit my blog to find out what I did! LOVE YA!